Thursday, January 28, 2016

Things with Parks


One of the things I am going to miss about Liverpool is walking to the parks near my house. Sefton Park has been such an amazing park to wander through in all the seasons. I headed out of my house, wandering down the streets towards Sefton Park. Taking in the large houses as I passed them and the little details of their exteriors.










One of my favourite parts of Sefton Park is the Peter Pan statue which has stood in the park since 1928.  It's undergone a few restorations over the years when vandals have gotten to it as well as pollution.






The fairy above has had her head chopped off in the past. Poor thing.







When I visit London next I'll make sure to pop into Kensington Gardens to have a look at the original statue they have there.

No comments:

Post a Comment