Tuesday, March 3, 2015
25 Things I've Done Before 25
In the past year, I've done a lot. I may not have accomplished everything on my birthday list but lets take a look at what I have done.
1) I moved to the UK.
2) I travelled to Cardiff in March.
3) I chose Liverpool as my home away from home.
4) I got a job!
5) I attended three Liverpool home games at Anfield.
6) I visited my Italian relatives in Northern Italy.
7) I travelled for 16 days in April and visited 10 countries.
8) I visited five zoos. In Jerez, Prague, Budapest, Berlin and Prague.
9) I travelled for two weeks in Spain with my friend from Canada, Jess and visited Barcelona, Cadiz, Jerez and Madrid.
10) I travelled to Amsterdam for a week in October to revisit a city I had fallen in love with in April.
11) I went to my first English festival in Leeds and saw the Arctic Monkeys live.
12) I ziplined through Liverpool.
13) I visited Chester with my housemate.
14) I visited Sheffield with Jamie.
15) I visited Blackpool with Jamie.
16) I went to the Wieliczka Salt Mine in Poland.
17) I've travelled the canals of Venice by gondola.
18) I've been across the English channel by ferry.
19) I got my first tattoo in November.
20) I went to a live sex show in Amsterdam. (Not alone)
21) I experienced a bus tour of Northern Wales in August.
22) I attended one Everton match at Goodinson Park.
23) I visited Paris with my mother and sister.
24) I read quite a few books. Not one per week but I think I did a good job.
25) Saw the Spanish Riding School in Vienna