Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Recap: March 1





Well it's Sunday again. I can't believe how time flies. It is certainly not dragging for me. Next Sunday's post may not happen unless I happen to do one at night but I will be flying to Paris on Saturday morning and meeting my mother and sister. We plan to go to Versailles on Sunday and then take the Eurostar to London on Monday. My sister and mom fly from Vancouver on Friday so they have even less days than me to worry about.

I think everything is falling into place. I am very excited. Our road trip in Ireland will be a blast and I got a little mini-lesson on driving on the left hand side of the road today by my lovely housemate so am feeling pretty confident. I just have to watch my spacing on the road and keep an eye on posted speed limits so I know how fast I am meant to be going.

I noticed a small crack in one of my teeth so I am going to pop to the dentist just down the road when they open at 9 am tomorrow and hope that they can fit me in for some sort of treatment in order to fix it. Luckily I am not in any pain but I want to sort it out so that it does not become worse.

I hope I am able to get an appointment tomorrow for my tooth and that the work week flies.


No comments:

Post a Comment