Friday, January 31, 2014

Letting work know...

Handing in my letter of resignation went a lot better then I thought it would. I have enjoyed my work for 4 years and to think that I only have 16 more working days is crazy. I gave my verbal resignation on Wednesday and this morning I handed in my formal letter.

I know people will miss me but they will slowly get over the fact that I am leaving and I'll fade into the background and become one of the ones that once worked for the Hub.

The manager has asked that I keep in touch and Beth will keep everyone updated with a board of my travels so I guess it gives me something to look forward to writing a mini-newsletter with some photos to share with those that are not having super awesome great adventures like I will be having.

It is also a relief now to have this formalized as now I don't have to worry about everyone finding out that I am leaving.

We leave to pick my mom up from the airport soon and we're heading to Powell River tomorrow morning on the first ferry so I'll post again soon. Taking my camera. Hope the weather is good.

44 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment