Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Recap: April 12






Work has again been hectic. The children are off school so it has been very busy, add the Grand National and even more busy. It seemed most people came shopping thinking it would be quiet due to the Grand National. Big mistake. A nearly full week of 8:30-6 last week and now this coming week is the same. All but Friday because of course I am flying to Lisbon. I have just booked a tour to Sintra and other areas for next Sunday so I am very excited. Just have to push through these next few days then it is fun in the sun for me. I spent my Saturday out walking around Mossley Hill and Aigburth in the sunshine, even befriending a cat and managing to give it belly rubs. Today, I called both my parents and got my laundry done. I started to look at flights for August and also attempted to pack. Will need to get that done at least before Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment