Sunday, November 22, 2015

Le Petit Prince/The Little Prince



I have just finished watching the new movie version of one of my favourite books. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, has been my favourite book since I first read it. It was given to me by a friend and I had a deep connection with it. It has a lot of amazing things in it and I think everyone should read it.

I had watched the trailer for the new animated version of the book. I was not sure how it would go. If I would like it or if I would not. Today, cuddled under my blankets and drinking cup after cup of tea, I watched it. I loved it, the voice actors were great, the animation beautiful. How they captured the true essence of the book and animated it. I smiled, I cried, I cried some more.



Above is the trailer which I recommend you watch. If you have a chance to watch the movie, do it!
If you have not read the book, get on it! It's not a very long book but I think everyone should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment