Monday, February 15, 2016

Brick by Brick


A few weeks ago I walked from my house all the way into town. It's about an hour's walk one way. After leaving Sefton Park, I strolled through some areas of Liverpool I had never been through. A lot of the buildings I came across were boarded up, abandoned and gave up a rather creepy feel to them. I was in search of the streets that they filmed some of Peaky Blinders. Liverpool filling in as the Birmingham.








The darkened row houses are from the set of Peaky Blinders. Having painted the houses black. It gave it a very creepy effect.



The above photo is an image I pulled off of Google from the Peaky Blinders tv series.




All the bricks and row houses are something I am going to miss when I leave Liverpool. It's been a truly amazing experience to live in such a historical city.


No comments:

Post a Comment