Thursday, December 25, 2014

So this is Christmas



So I woke up Christmas morning. No snow outside. Such a shame. I had my bowl of cereal and a Baileys and coffee mix before getting started on my presents. I felt very spoiled with the selection from my loved ones in Canada and my friends here in Liverpool.



Santa sure spoiled me this Christmas. My stocking was very plentiful with treats.


Looking and feeling silly in my new Totoro hoodie. It kept me nice and warm as I opened up gifts.


The beautiful paper from Tayla and the socks that were in side. Felt very foxy. 



Could not have been happier with my new scarf and hat knitted by Hillary. The pin on the hat says I (heart) P R and the heart is actually a blackberry.


A lovely ornament sent from my grandmother and below the ring and bracelet from my mom. 



I have four days off of work and go back Monday. I am super happy today, feel very spoiled by everyone. Made myself a delicious turkey dinner with all the fixings. Felt very proud that I managed that. Going to have a relaxing evening now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!



1 comment: