Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Recap: December 14 2014


This week was full of early starts and lots of customers.  Christmas is soon upon us and I'll be happy when it's come and gone. We've had Christmas jumper this week and I happily sported my Elf jumper with pride.

The week seemed to fly by and soon it was Friday. We were heading out for a work night out and it was a lot of fun. I made friends with tequila that night.  I called it quits when I felt I was having too much and headed home.

On Saturday I woke up with no hangover. Lucky me. I headed into town and used my last movie pass to go to Paddington which was a very cute and funny movie. I enjoyed the entire thing so I can only suggest giving it the benefit of the doubt.  After the film, I got a slice of Hawaiian from American Pizza slice before walking to the Walker Art Gallery and enjoying a stroll through the beautiful art.

Sunday, today, has been a bit of a slow start. I had a sleep in and I could not decide whether to make soup or to not make soup. I have decided to postpone that question for tomorrow. Watching Liverpool play away at Manchester United. Hoping for a win.








No comments:

Post a Comment