Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Birthday List: Get a tattoo


Getting a tattoo was number 6 on my Birthday List. Getting a tattoo has been not just on my birthday list but on my life list. I've always wanted one but wanted to make sure that I was 100% committed to what I wanted and with whom I was getting it done by. Being in the UK, there are lots of amazing great artists. I found my artist Charlotte Timmons through the blog The Laughing Medusa when she featured Charlotte in her in her Tattoo Talk series. You can view the interview here if you would like.

My tattoo was done by Charlotte at Bold as Brass Tattoo Company on the 29th of November. She was guesting at the shop for the weekend and I had booked in with her over the summer.  She was super lovely and very nice. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all and she was very patient with me. As this is my first tattoo and it took four hours, there were a few twitches here and there but she was great the whole way through. 

I am in love with the finished product and hope to get more in the future.








2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you getting tattooed by Charlotte - it's gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I actually discovered her through your tattoo talks series. At least thats the strongest memory of me first finding out about her. So I have you to thank for my tattoo!

      Delete