Saturday, September 5, 2015

Back in Liverpool


I'm back in Liverpool after an amazing month away. I was able to visit my father in Calgary for a few days before flying to Vancouver and attending the wedding of one of my best friends. Two weeks later I was again on a plane heading for my home town of Powell River. I spent a week there, visiting family and camping. 

I am going to try and make some posts about my travels to Canada and try and catch up on some other travel posts I have in progress. My laptop had been behaving badly but right now it seems to be alright so I hope that it continues to be alright.

I did not make any posts on my blog while I was gone as I was just so busy with friends and adventures. I'm not sure very many people read my blog but I would like to give posts for you all to read whenever you tune into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment