Sunday, June 22, 2014

BBQ in Sefton Park


It was a beautiful day in Liverpool and my housemate Ruth invited me along to her friends birthday party. Her friend had lived in the house but had moved out long before I had come along. I happily agreed and we drove to Sefton Park, stopping at a Tesco along the way so I could pick up some alcohol. The park was lovely and we walked through it and joined them by the lake where they were all attempting to get the BBQ lit.  Everyone there was super nice and welcoming. So I had a great time.   There was delicious trifle which I could have had a dozen servings of it was so good. We had burgers and chicken skewers which were super tasty once we got the BBQ functional. We got there a little after seven and I left to go home around ten.  I had a lot of fun and it was nice getting out and meeting new people.







1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time had by all. I'm glad you went Paige, it's a good way to meet new friends. The BBQ, cake and Raspberry Cidre looked very good!

    ReplyDelete