Sunday, October 19, 2014

A birthday list



25 things to do before my 25th Birthday

So I've been reading The Laughing Medusa and came across her post on Birthday Lists which is essentially creating a list of 25 things I want to accomplish before my 25th birthday which is March 13, 2015 if you want to mark your calendars. This list has been a bit of a struggle to write and may become 25 things I want to accomplish while I'm 25 if it doesn't get completed.

1. Get a new stamp in my passport.
2. Go to the Chester Zoo.
3. Visit Cambridge.
4. Watch a Liverpool game at Anfield.
5. Go to Skellig Michael.
6. Get a tattoo.
7. Go to Ireland. Either Republic or Northern.
8. Climb Mount Snowdon.
9. Ride a horse.
10. Go on the London Eye.
11. Bunjee Jump
12. Sky dive
13. Go to Harry Potter Studios.
14. Go to Almost Famous Burgers in Liverpool.
15. Go on the Sandeman's New Europe Liverpool walking tour.
16. Become more a wine connoisseur (aka drink more wine)
17. Make a big effort to befriend my new housemate.
18. Get fresh flowers often.
19. Write in my journal daily.
20. Read a book once a week, or once every two weeks.
21. Get a haircut.
22. Explore more cafes in Liverpool.
23. Take more photos and blog them.
24. Keep in touch with more people from back home.
25. Drive a car in the UK.

So though my birthday is only five months away meaning I haven't had a full year at these goals. Some of them are a bit easier to achieve than others. I'm going to try and complete as many of these as I can.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thrilled to hear I inspired you to start a birthday list - I find them so empowering. I give myself the whole year to tick everything off, so don't feel bad if you don't get through it all in the next few months. xo

    ReplyDelete