Wednesday, July 3, 2013

There and back again

In reference to me being a small fish in a big pool. Did my pool time this morning. Felt really good. I think I'm going to invest in a swim cap and some goggles and try and improve a lot more. Got a good morning out of this nice old man who said he wanted to say hello but I never stopped swimming. Thought that was sweet and also a boost as sometimes I feel like a snail in the water trying not to sink and just keep going. They had the big pool open to start so that was a lot harder as its a lot more swimming to do in one lap. I just keep thinking of Michael Phelps, Grant Hackett, Ian Thorpe, Pieter van den Hoogenband and just trying to imagine how they ever did/do it.

I got two books out of the library today in my efforts to do more research.
How to Work in Someone Else's Country by Ruth Stark
The Gap-year Guidebook 2013: Everything You Need to Know About Taking a Gap-year or Year Out

Hopefully I can read them and get a better feeling on how to set about this big journey of mine.

Also enjoyed some Menchies Frozen Yoghurt which is fab. If you have one near you. Please do try it.

Love Paige
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment