Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 4-7

Work has been busy as always, learning new things and trying to understand the different systems that Primark has in place. Might start a little earlier a few days so I can train with this woman who is a fountain of wisdom but she starts earlier than me so is only in for an hour into my shift and really helps me along.

What have I done since I last updated on my daily life. Work and read. Pretty much.


I started and finished The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey which was quite good. It was a quick read for me considering it usually takes me a while to read books these days. 

Now onto a new book I've started today reading The Twice Born by Pauline Gedge. I've read a few of Pauline Gedge's books before and enjoyed them. They are Egyptian fiction books which I really enjoy as I've always been quite fascinated by Egyptian history.


One more day of work and then its the weekend. No plans yet for that but if the weather is nice I may just seek out a park and read and read.



No comments:

Post a Comment